|1. Jumping squats||5||2 min|
|2. Pistols||3||2 min|
|3. Hip thrust w/bands||4||2 min|
|4. Single leg deadlift||3||2 min|
|5. Reverse hyper||3||2 min|
Warm-up (5 min)
|1. Knee circles||10 ea direction|
|2. Ankle circles||10 ea direction|
|3. Squat + ext rotation||5 ea side|
|4. Squat pumps||10 reps|
|5. Jumping lunges||5 ea side|
1. Jumping squats: 6 reps for 5 sets. Rest 2 min between sets.
Note: Stick with prescribed reps and use maximal effort every repetition. Try and maintain the same jump height every repetition.
2. Pistols: 3 sets with 2 min rest
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6|
3. Single-leg deadlift: 6 reps for 3 sets. Rest 2 min between sets.
Note: Stick with the prescribed reps and try to increase the intensity each week by creating more tension on the resistance band, or adding resistance band/s.
4. Hip thrust w/bands: 15 reps for 4 sets. Rest 2 min between sets.
Note: Stick with the prescribed repetition and increase the intensity by adding more tension on the resistance band, or adding more resistance bands
5. Reverse hypers: ALAP for 3sets. Rest 2 min between sets.
Note: Add ankle weights if this exercise becomes too easy. If you don’t have a set of ankle weights. (ALAP stands for ‘as long as possible’)
Straddle and side bend